SATOP® MS329 is a one-component, high strength modified silicone sealant, This product solidifies by reacting with moisture in the air. After curing, it forms a permanent elastomer. Characteristics are high bonding strength, good aging resistance, coating on the surface, don’t need bottom coating , wide adhesion range, no solvent, no smell, environmental protection.
- Applied in the automobile body, train car, elevatorcar, containers, ships, metal construction, machinery, electronics, plastics, air conditioner, Clean room, Ventilation equipment and other other joint seal, main function is adhesion and fixation.
- Environment-friendly products:no solvent, no PVC, no isocyanate, non-toxic, tasteless, pollution-free, fast curing.
- Surface coatability: Compatible with most industrial paints, after drying, it can spray paint without affecting curing speed.
- Easy to use: excellent thixotropy and extrusion, suitable for wide temperature range.
- Good adhesion: excellent adhesion performance to aluminum, stainless steel, coated steel, zinc, copper, and other metals and PVC, polyester materials.
- Excellent weathering, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression strength.
- Neutral curing, non-corrosive to most materials, overcoming the disadvantages of common silicone adhesives that easily contaminate substrates.
How to use
- All bonding surfaces must be clean, dry, free of dust and oil spotsand any other material that affects bonding
- MS320 sealant can be firmly bonded to the following materials without primer: aluminum, stainless steel, coated steel, zinc, copper, brass, powder coated metal, painted metal, glass, PVC, polyester (GRP), painted or painted wood, but the surface of the material should be clean and dry, without ash or oil. Cannot bond untreated polyethylene, polypropylene, and PTFE plastic surfaces.
- construction temperature is 5 ~ 40 ℃
Attention of operation
clean Immediately when hands and exposed skin touch sealant. If sealant is not carefully entered into the eye, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult the doctor. Put the product in a place where children can’t touch it.
MS32901 black 310ml/cartridge 20cartridge/carton
MS32903 black 600ml/sausage 20sausage/carton
MS32911 white 310ml/cartridge 20cartridge/carton
MS32913 white 600ml/sausage 20sausage/carton
Keep in cool and dryplace Temperature 5~25°C
Shelf life：9 month